If you’ve got a question for us, chances are someone else has asked it already. Check out our list of frequently asked questions and if you’ve still got any queries about the scheme then we’re here to help.
1. My friend forgot to mention my name when they signed up. Do I still get a free lesson?
Sure. Just give us a call as soon as you can and we’ll add the lesson credit to your name in the database. Don’t leave it too long though, otherwise we might not be able to honour the referral.
2. I know my referral is only successful if my friend signs up for 4 consecutive lessons. What happens if there are less than 4 weeks left in the term when they sign up?
We’ll hold off giving you the credit until the start of the next term. If your friend continues with their lessons in the new term then your lesson credit is on the way and you’ll see the reduction in your following terms invoice.
3. I’ve signed up lots of people but won’t be carrying on with my lessons at Creative Music next term. Do I get a refund or any kind of benefit for the referrals I’ve made?
Fair is fair. If you’ve been putting in the work to successfully refer people then you deserve something from us. If you leave us before using your credits we’ll turn that value into a gift voucher that you can use at a later date or give to someone else.
4. I don’t want lesson credits for my referrals, I’d rather have the cash back from this terms payment. Is that possible?
The referral scheme works on a credit basis. Hold tight until the following term and reap the rewards of all your hard work!
5. I’m a parent and my child has referred one of their friends. How does this work?
When you child’s friend signs up they need mention either your child’s name or yours. We’ll add the referral credit to your next term’s invoice.
6. I have more than one child that has lessons at Creative Music. If they both refer the same friend, do we get 2 credits?
Sadly not. You receive one lesson credit per new student that you refer. You can’t refer the same student more than once. But maybe they’ve got brothers or sisters (or even parents) you can refer to bump up your credits...